Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Simple Butter Rolls

This recipe came with my Oster bread maker, to be used with the dough making setting.  I use this recipe a lot when I want rolls fast and I don't want to refrigerate the dough overnight.   I usually triple it in the Bosch these days with the size of my family.

Ingredients:
2 Tbsp. sugar
3 c. bread flour (This is approximate. I used some combination of white and wheat flour, and I leave my roll dough on the sticky side).
2 tsp. active dry yeast
1/4 c. water
3/4 c. milk, warmed
1 egg
1/4 c. butter, melted

Directions:
Knead in mixer or use dough making setting on bread maker.  Spay large bowl with cooking spray or coat with shortening. Place dough in bowl and turn dough to coat. Cover and let rise until doubled.  Decrease rising time in a warm oven.  Depending on how the dough is used,  it makes twelve rolls baked at 325 degrees F for 25-30 minutes.

No comments: