Time: 30 minutes to chop and cook + 1 hour to simmer
Yield: 10 sandwiches
1 green pepper
4 cloves garlic
1 T olive oil
Salt and Pepper
3 pounds ground beef
1 T Montreal Steak Seasoning
1 C ketchup
1 1/2 C Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce
3 T apple cider vinegar
1 t Worcestershire
1 t liquid smoke
3 T brown sugar
1/2 t chili powder
1 T water
1. Chop those veggies right on up.
2. Heat up a large skillet and add 1 T olive oil. Add your veggies and cover with the lid letting a bit of steam escape. Cook for about 7 minutes, or until the veggies are soft.
3. Add your ground beef and 1 T Montreal Steak Seasoning. Grind a bit of salt and pepper over the top. Chop your beef all up with a spatula and let it brown.
4. Once the meat is browned add all the other ingredients to the pan. Stir them around to get it all mixed together. Simmer on medium low for 30 min.
5. Serve on rolls or hamburger buns.