- 6 large yukon gold potatoes
- 3/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder1 can chicken broth
- Wash the potatoes well, and cut into chunks.
- In a large skillet add all ingredients and cover. Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer for approximately 20 minutes or until fork tender. The chicken broth will cook out so watch carefully that it doesn't burn.Note - Loriann was telling me about how she cooks red potatoes using chicken broth and fresh rosemary. I had yukon gold potatoes and no rosemary so I did a little searching on the internet and came across a recipe that I adapted. It turned out great and required no butter which is a plus!