- 1 package chocolate cake mix (regular size)
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1-3/4 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- Confectioners' sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the cake and pudding mixes, cocoa, milk and
- eggs. Beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2
- minutes. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at
- 350° for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes; remove from pan to a
- wire rack to cool completely. Dust with confectioners' sugar if
- desired. Yield: 12-15 servings.