18 oz. package of oreos
8 oz cream cheese softened
Dipping chocolate (candy coating chocolate)
1. Crush oreos in a food processor or by hand with a rolling pin in a ziplock bag.
2. Using a fork, and then I just used my hands, mix the oreo crumbs with the cream cheese in a large mixing bowl.
3. Roll mixture into 1 inch balls, and put on a baking sheet. Put in the freezer for 2 hours.
4. Put dipping chocolate (the candy coating kind in the baking section) in a microwave safe bowl. Heat until chocolate is melted.
5. Use a toothpick to dip the frozen balls in the melted chocolate. Place on wax paper to harden. Store truffles in an air tight container in the fridge.