2 Tbsp butter
2 chicken breasts
3 cloves garlic
1-2 Tbsp Cajun Seasoning, depending on tastes (see below)
4 bell peppers, any or all colors
8 oz mushrooms
8 oz heavy cream
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1. Cut the chicken in cubes/stripes and saute in butter until brown.
2. Add garlic, green onion, and Cajun seasoning. Mix together.
3. Add bell peppers and mushrooms. Cover and cook for 5 minutes, until mushrooms are soft.
4. Add heavy cream. Heat up and simmer for 2 minutes.
5. Stir in cheese and serve over pasta (I prefer penne, but anything would work.)
Trevor would like me to add the 2 Tbsp of the Cajun seasoning makes is spicy enough for tears, but I like it. Just make sure to have lots of milk with your meal and probably some bread!
2 tsp cayenne pepper
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp cumin
1 1/4 tsp dry mustard
1/2 tsp dry thyme
1/2 tsp oregano
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder