Friday, October 2, 2009

Garlic Herb Breadmaker Bread

I brought this to Debra's when we got together for fall break. I doubled the recipe that day and made it in the traditional way instead of the breadmaker. (It made two 9x5" loaves.) We like to do this in the breadmaker on Sunday's. It is yummy to come home to after church. I am posting the instructions to make it in the breadmaker.

1 1/4 cup warm water
1 1/2 tsp. salt
2-4 cloves minced garlic (I like a lot)

Cover completely with:
3 1/4 cups white flour
1 T butter (cut up cold butter and put on the flour)
2 T. sugar
1 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
1 1/2 tsp. yeast

Bake on white bread, light crust setting.

For the traditional bread method, I baked it at 350 degrees for about 32 minutes.

1 comment:

RT and M said...

This was sooooo good! I made it a couple of days ago for Ryan and his parents and we loved it!