Friday, August 29, 2008

Potato Salad

Salad:

6 large potatoes, cooked and cut
6 eggs, cooked and cut
2 celery stalks, sliced
6 green onions with tops, sliced
6 radishes, sliced
1 tsp. pepper

Sauce:

3 eggs, beaten
1/4 C vinegar
1/4 C sugar
1/2 tsp dried mustard
1/2 tsp salt
1 C mayonnaise

Combine eggs, vinegar, sugar, mustard and salt in pan. Cook over medium heat until thick. Let cool. Add mayonnaise. Poor over salad ingredients. Refrigerate several hours. 8 servings.

I added a couple of squirts of mustard and some sliced pickles. It also works best if you boil the potatoes in their skins and then peel and cut them.

This recipe is from Cherise.

1 comment:

Maria said...

This is from Maria. I noticed I made a mistake under the Salad part. It should be 1/2 tsp. pepper and 1 tsp. salt (which I failed to list). I cannot find a way to edit this. Hopefully, this note will work.